Villa Bellissima with Cabo Villas
Hot off the press from the 24,000 square foot Villa Bellissima in Cabo, Mexico.
This may look like a hotel, but it is actually just one gigantic private residence. With 24,000 square feet, eight bedrooms, five floors, a movie theater, gym, two pools, an elevator, daily maid service and private chef, Villa Bellissima is the ultimate luxury vacation rental. It is located in the gated community of Pedregal in Cabo and sits on the edge of a cliff overlooking the city and ocean.
Villa Bellissima can be booked through Cabo Villas – a boutique travel company who specializes in all things Cabo. Their website holds a large variety of beautiful accommodation options and they provide their guests with a concierge service, complimentary airport transfer, welcome amenities, and much more.
Villa Bellissima was built in 2008 and features modern architecture along with a perfect layout for housing many guests. In fact, it can easily accommodate 150 guests for a private party or wedding. It has two kitchens: one for guests to use and then a full gourmet commercial kitchen for hosting large events. Not only does it have two kitchens, but it also has two pools. Not just your average pools – but two massive infinity pools – one overlooking the ocean and the other the city.
Each of the eight guest rooms have their own private bathroom and balcony and are spread out across four floors to ensure each guest’s privacy. The movie theater comfortably seats twelve, and the main dining table seats sixteen, but can be set up to accommodate many more. All of the doors in the house are glass and can be completely opened up to the outdoor terraces – creating great flow between the indoor spaces and spectacular view below.
- Book this villa and other beautiful villas in Cabo through Cabo Villas
- Be sure to take advantage of the villa pre-stocking service so that food and beverage can be there when you arrive
- Villa Bellissima is located very conveniently to downtown, but a cab is required, you cannot walk anywhere from the villa
- Eat at El Farallon or Hacienda for dinner/Lorenzillos on the patio for lunch
- Do a tequila tasting at Biblioteca Del Tequila
- Bring a great playlist, Villa Bellissima has speakers throughout
I was hosted at Villa Bellissima as a guest of Cabo Villas, but as always, my opinions expressed in this article are my own.